Exploring Your Chakras
Explore your sacred energy system with over 35 full-length classes that help you to explore your chakra system through movement, mudra, breath, sound, and meditation.Watch Promo Enroll in Course
This unique course is a deep dive into the seven sacred energy centers of the body. Through self-assessment quizzes, readings, movement, mudra, breath, yoga nidra, sound, color, visualization, meditation you will thoroughly explore each chakra and better understand where your energy is open, where it is blocked - and most importantly - what you can do about it. This course will benefit everyone, no matter where you are on your journey towards self-realization and transformation - whether you are a brand new student, a seasoned practitioner, or a yoga teacher, this course is has something for everyone.
It has taken me over a year to perfect this offering and it is the only course that goes this deep yet is this accessible to students of all levels. It is chock-full of practical experiences and education, the Exploring Your Chakras course includes 40 hours worth of content that you won't find anywhere else:
- Chakra Self-Discovery Test is a self-assessment quiz that helps you uncover which chakras may be overactive, underactive to customize your journey through the course.
- Four full-length yoga class videos for each chakra (that's 28 classes in total) enabling you to fully immerse yourself in the practical application of yoga for the chakra system. For each chakra enjoy the following classes:
- Restorative Yoga - Gentle supported poses using lots of props for comfort
- Gentle Yoga - A beginner-friendly yoga class including some chair, floor, and mat work.
- Adaptive Yoga - A class that combines movement, mudra, breath, and mindfulness (my signature class)
- Beyond the Basics - An intermediate movement class that explores the more challenging physical aspects of the practice
- Yoga Nidra audio meditation for each chakra that brings all the imagery and wonder of the chakras together for an amazing meditation experience, plus a bonus Yoga Nidra for chakra integration.
- Subtle Practice mini-lesson videos exploring mudra, pranayama, mantra, yantra, and sound for each chakra plus a bonus lesson on chakra integration subtle practices.
- Three video lessons on the Granthis, or knots in the chakra system that keep us stuck in repetitive and unhelpful behaviors; practices include bandha, mudra, and asana.
- Bonus Sequence Grids , perfect to further your practice experience or for teachers to use in class
- Seven downloadable Chakra Yantra coloring book sheets allowing you to mindfully create art based on the sacred image for each chakra.
Cheryl found yoga in 2001 as a way to ease chronic back pain and became instantly enchanted by the subtle connections between the breath, body, mind, and emotions. Students appreciate her deeply educational approach to yoga and her classes weave anatomy, philosophy, asana, mudra, chanting, pranayama, and yoga nidra together for a well-rounded experience delivered with compassion and humor. Cheryl encourages each student to honor where they are in their bodies every time they step onto the mat so deep healing and transformation takes place. She specializes in working with people over 50, cancer patients, and those with structural injuries and ailments.
Her training with master Hatha teachers from Piedmont Yoga Studio in Oakland, California, and the Integrative Yoga Therapy school at Kripalu helps her to blend both traditional Hatha teachings and alignment principles with subtle energy work and intuitive healing. She is certified as an E-RYT 500 through Yoga Alliance and maintains their certification as a continuing education provider. In 2016, she was among the first group of teachers to be certified through the International Association of Yoga Therapists as a C-IAYT. She has been a Reiki practitioner since 1997 and was certified as a Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master in 2019. She currently works at the Mindfulness Center as a Master Faculty Teacher.
Her training with master Hatha teachers from Piedmont Yoga Studio in Oakland, California, and the Integrative Yoga Therapy school at Kripalu helps her to blend both traditional Hatha teachings and alignment principles with subtle energy work and intuitive healing. She is certified as an E-RYT 500 through Yoga Alliance and maintains their certification as a continuing education provider. In 2016, she was among the first group of teachers to be certified through the International Association of Yoga Therapists as a C-IAYT. She has been a Reiki practitioner since 1997 and was certified as a Holy Fire® III Karuna® Reiki Master in 2019. She works as a Master Faculty Teacher for the Mindfulness Center and leads teacher trainings across the country.
As a yoga therapist with over 1,800 hours of individual client experience, Cheryl co-creates home practices that meet the lifestyle needs of her wide variety of clients. As a teacher, she has taught over 8,290 hours of public classes, workshops and retreats in studios and cancer centers nationwide, and serves on the faculty of several teacher training and yoga therapy schools across the country. As a mentor, she helps to develop both aspiring and seasoned yoga teachers. As a researcher, her Healing Yoga for Cancer Survivorship study on the benefits of yoga for reducing side-effects of cancer treatment has been presented at IAYT's Symposium on Yoga Research and the Society of Integrative Oncology's annual conferences in 2015 and highlighted in Yoga Journal. Cheryl and is a published author with three Yoga Nidra CDs and a companion DVD to the cancer research available from her discography.
StartAbout Muladhara Chakra
StartMuladhara Chakra: Restorative Yoga (58:38)
StartMuladhara Chakra: Adaptive Yoga (72:34)
StartMuladhara Chakra: Beyond the Basics (75:15)
StartMuladhara Chakra: Yoga Nidra (2:16)
StartMuladhara Chakra: Subtle Practices (37:58)
StartMuladhara Chakra: Bonus Sequences
StartBrahma Granthi: Transforming Fear into Confidence (24:10)
StartAbout Svadhisthana Chakra
StartSvadhisthana Chakra: Restorative Yoga (55:43)
StartSvadhisthana Chakra: Adaptive Yoga (70:44)
StartSvadhisthana Chakra: Beyond the Basics (70:22)
StartSvadhisthana Chakra: Yoga Nidra
StartSvadhisthana Chakra: Subtle Practices (24:33)
StartSvadhisthana Chakra: Bonus Sequences
Frequently Asked Questions
BONUS ADD-ONS to make your course even more complete:
- 8 x 30-minute private yoga therapy sessions enabling you to personalize your course experience - $340 (30% off regular price)
- Chakra Balancing Reiki Session schedule a special 60-min Zoom session where Cheryl uses a crystal grid and pendulum to bring balance to your entire energetic system - $110 (26% off regular price)
- Chakra Crystal Set includes a semi-precious polished gemstone for each chakra plus a piece of clear quartz in a beautiful velvet bag - $25 while supplies last
- Chakra Stone Necklace is a simple and elegant necklace with a semi-precious gemstone representing each chakra includes garnet, carnelian, citrine, aventurine, lapis lazuli, and amethyst - $45 while supplies last
- Lava Bead Locket with Chakra Essential Oils set includes seven vials of Cheryl's proprietary chakra blends, a silver-toned locket, and seven color-coordinated lava beads that hold a drop of the oil to create a personalized wearable diffuser - $60 while supplies last